this is the process we are doing
1.create a bonus agreement (VBO1)
2.Icheck if all relevant materials are included (VBO2)
3.run VBOF u2013 update sales volume
4.release an agreement for settlement - run VBO2 to change a status and calculate amount of bonuses
5.create a final setlement u2013 credit memo request is created automatically
in this credit memo request Alt.tax classific i need to change.i am trying to change but it's not updating in va02. what is the process for this.
srinivas reddy replied
Check the below process.
"1.First you need to create the rebate agreement in VBO1.
2. You need to maintain the Rebate recipient(payer) within the overview
3. then you need to create the condition record for this rebate.which should have been assigned to
the pricing procedure in config.
4.within the condition record(Goto->payment data) you will see the total payables(accurals) to the
customer and the amount already paid(rebate payments).
5. Once the billing document is saved and accouting document created, then Accurals field will be
populated with the rebate amount as per the condition record.
6. Now to pay the rebate to the customer, we need to click on Rebate payments->pay, which will
bring a screen where you can enter full amount or partial amount.Once you save this, credit memo
request will be created(document type B3, needs to be maintained in the rebate agreemnt type) with the billing block with Credit memo
7. by using this credit memo request, you can create credit memo, with this the rebate amount will be
paid to the customer and Accurals reversed field in the VBo2 will be udpated with the amount which