cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap note 111232-redetermined batch in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have activated split valuation batch in MM and Valuation type is automatically created when i do the GR.

so my batch wise revenue and cost is following to COPA but valuation type characteristic is not following to COPA.

I have read some note.

Stating that -create valuation type(BWTAR) as characterstics with ref. to VBAP table

2)Then go to SM30 enter V_TKEZU and change

CharacteristicB TranTable--Field name

Bwtar--

KEDR-KOMP--BWTAR

Above, need to change VBAP to KOMP

Will it works?

Because my system(sandbox) is locked for cross client customization.need to commit client for valuation type(Batch) wise profitability.

Also why we changed VBAP to KOMP in above logic. What does it means?

regards

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman

This should work.. KOMP means the Pricing structure @ Line Item Level and KOMK means Header level

Since the note asks you to redetermine PSG @ Billing level, you are advised to use KOMP....

Ask your SD guy to redtermine PSG @ billing... He may need to make certain modifications in his config

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I had word with SD consultant.But he dont know the procedure of redetermine pricing at Billing.

There was update button in billing under condition tab and redetrmine option is also there.

he dont know.How to redetermine?

If you have any idea.Request you to share.

regards

RR

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not pricing.. you need to redetermine PSG (prof segment) at billing... I think its done using the routine used in SD

If I am not wrong., note 70231 talks about how to do this.. usually routine 600 is used in SD

br, Ajay M

Answers (0)