cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify GTS block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please explain how to identify the GTS block in the delivery?

What is meant by GTS block and how to remove the same? Please explain.

I know that GTS means Global Trade Service and it is applicable for Export order.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Edited by: MullaiRaja on May 25, 2011 9:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GTS we have concept of sanctioned party list (SPL ). Business partners are analyxzed and updated in this list.

The business partners are screened against a particular boycott list, they are given the status u201Cfreeu201D or u201Cblockedu201D.

With the SAP GTS business partner screening function you can monitor business partners with u201Cblockedu201D status. These business partners were either blocked automatically during synchronous SPL screening, or were blocked because they have not yet been screened.

If the partner is blocked you wont be able to process further.

To identify a GTS blcok, check the SPL and if the partner is blocked in the list. you got it.

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I understood what you explained, but I am not aware of the T codes for those things.

Could you please let me know the T codes for the same.

If possible, please give me document or link.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Edited by: MullaiRaja on May 26, 2011 9:04 PM

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the t codes.

Go to SE16 and put table name as TSTC.

In field Transaction code put /SAPSLL/* and execute. You will egt all the t codes related to GTS. Fisr you can see t code such as /SAPSLL/23000407 with no description. You can check this t codes and also if you scroll down you will get more t codes with description.

Hope this helps you.

SB

Edited by: Satish Bharambe on May 26, 2011 10:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much satish

Answers (0)