No data in reports after upgrade to CRJ
After upgrading from Crystal Reports 10 JRC to Crystal for Eclipse CRJ, we have a few of reports that are returning no data.
Out of 50 reports only 3 do not return data the rest are fine.
We have a jsp page which passes a couple parameters to the crystal report.
The report appears in the browser, however no data is there.
We are passing a date parameter to the report, the report will use this parameter to call stored procedure
in MS SQL database.
I can see the date parameter is passed to the report sucessfully as it appears on the report.
I opened the report in Crystal Reports and tried the following:
1) went to Database >> Verify Database
2) went to Show SQL Query
3) went to Report >> Refresh Report Data ...i got data to appear in the report.