cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display problems when adding a document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one of our customers is facing a strange problem. He runs SBO 8.8 PL18 on Windows Server 2008 R2, and the users work in SBO through Terminal Server. I will do my best to explain what happens.

When one adds a manual journal entry, the screen flickers the same number of times there are rows. Let me explain the flickering. Suppose you have 10 rows. When you click Update, the table that displays the rows is kind of refresh or repainted 10 times, then fields are empty ready for a new journal entry. The best way I can describe what one can see is that the table is rolled down as many times as there are rows. Unfortunately I have not been able to record the flickering.

This take some times, and users fell eyes fatigue because of the flickering. I have seen it on my own computer, so this problem does not relate to the computer used to work with SBO. I am told that it happens as well in A/P Invoices.

The only hint I have is that display problem does not takes place with a TS established on Server 2003.

Any hint at what this can be, has someone else seen this ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using Add-on then it will happed because programmer set keyword last focus in which cell and i think your programmer have code for some arthritic operation on grid then it will happen.

So discuss your programmer it will solve issue or give proper explanation for same.

It will defiantly through add-on .

for tesing pupose stop the add-on then try make new document.

Thanks

Manvendra Singh Niranjan

Edited by: Manvendra Singh Niranjan on May 21, 2011 8:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your posts.

We will check for FS and addons.

Manvendra Singh Niranjan, we will check with our programmers, since one of the addon seems to come from us.

I will post pots what we will have found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sounds like an add-on problem. If you do not have any add-on or SP, log a message to SAP support.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am also using SBO 8.8 PL13 on windows server 2008 R2 through terminal services...

So,Is there any addons running in your system,Please stop and check it..

If not,you can raise support message to SAP....