cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors while creating projects from DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I import a remote configuration in the Development Configuration Perspective, I proceed to create projects in NWDS from these. However, I am having an issue sometimes when they are importing. For some reason, I notice that the generated interfaces will not be included when the project is created. This does not happen all of the time though. And sometimes there are some that import and others that don't. For example, this time that I created a project I have an error in the component controller because it cannot find an interface for the message such as com.mycomp.myporject.wdp.IMessageMyProject. Has anyone ever seen this and is this a problem with NWDS? Aren't these interfaces automatically generated whenever the project is being created? Any help would be great because I am stuck at this point.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

One thing at a time:

1. if For example, this time that I created a project I have an error in the component controller because it cannot find an interface for the message such as com.mycomp.myporject.wdp.IMessageMyProject.

is created not because you cannot find the interface but because the interface was not generated.

This happens if you have other compilation error.

First locate all syntax errors. Then build and watch how Imessage... is generated

regards

yuval

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is one error that I receive:

The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.tc.cmi.util.ICMIModificationCount. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.

How do I go about resolving this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabel,

Does this project requires adding external jars? If so I suggest you add the jars to a library DC and then add the library dc to used dcs of your project.

Hope it helps,

Sattam

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you mean checking out other's project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I believe so.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if so, just sync the used dc, you will be good.