Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got error when deployed WD appl onto Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got this error when developed an iView for displaying PDF file

The WD appl, works fine and displays the PDF file in IFrame.I copied the PDF file into src->mimes->Components->MyComponent

The EP and my NWDS are on different systems....is this a problem for occuring this error

500 Internal Server Error

SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'resources/local' since it is not of a Web Dynpro object. The ID of this error is

Exception id: [00111120E526006F0000007E00000C8C000407547E25202D].

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your WD appl is deployed on the same J2EE engine as that of the Portal on which you are creating the iView then select SAP_LocalSystem.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Both J2EE and Portal are on the same machine. But am developing WD appl in my machine, and my PDF file is also on my machine.

How to rectify this? Suggest me

Thanks in advance

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems while creating iView for the application, the namespace has been given wrong. The namespace should be local/<WD Project name>.

Check, rectify and save the iView property said above.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

The name is exactly what you said, but still am getting the same error. While selecting the system what shud i select from from DropDown list of <b>SAPR_3,SAP_LocalSystem,Exchange,SAP_BW,WebEx</b>. I selected <b>SAP_LocalSystem</b>. Bcoz, I am storing a local PDF file from some C:\abc.pdf to src->mimes->Components->MyComponentname of my WD appl. Am i correct?

plz help me