Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN blocked

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

Te user SOLMAN (at solution Manager) is constantly blocked. I suppose that is the job /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR that blocks the SOLMAN because the time match (running job and user blocked).

Do you know why?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Maria João Rocha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some RFC using this user to connect to Solman may have a bad password. This could be a back RFC in one of your satellite systems. Please run an auth test on all RFCs using your Solman user and fix the password where required.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a bad connection on the Job /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Maria João rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I changed my solution manager password and someone came later tried to logg in so many times that it blocked. Now I cant manage to log in also. The user solman_admin was my administrative user and my other users dont have su01 rights I can use to reset the password.

Please help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am nt able to get clear issue from your query?

May I knw /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR is currenlty running or failing because of the SOLMAN user got locked(Seems someone changed the passoword)?

But any how I can assist you, BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR is scheduled from Service Data Control Center (transaction SDCCN) for data collection. Follow the below process reschedule of the job /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR with the other user instead of SOLMAN

1.login wit te new user which you want to use it for /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR

2. Goto SDCCN-> Goto -> Settings -> TaskProcessor-> Switch to change mode and push 'Deactivate' button and save, now it got deactivated.

3. Later u can activate by the normal procedurel by SDCCN-> Utilities->Activate

Later on you unlock the user SOLMAN with the password

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Jansi