cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing scrap in CO11N-time ticket confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how system is allow capturing of scrap in time ticket confirmation though total yield is confirmed.

Case-

Order created- I have production order number say 1000001 having 3 operations and total quantity of order is 100. There is no planning scrap in order.

confirmation -i have confirmed first and second operation as total yield for 100 each. After confirming total yield quantity of 100 for first operation, if i have enter again 10 quantity as a scrap for first operation, system is allowing to do so.

Query - Is this a standard behaviour of the system?, how system is allowing though i have confirmed total quantity of yield for the first operation.

Plz suggest how to control if total quantity is confirmed system should not allow to enter surplus quantity in scrap field of time ticket confirmation.

Regards,

Rajesh Sawant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in OPK4, set the order type - overdelivery as error when overdelievry tolerance exceed.

When u update the above , system will not allow u to cofirm yield more than target qty.

I think it will resolve your problem and if any problem pl revert

Regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check confirmation dependent paramter OPK4, Overdelivery tolerances may be active. Deactivate it and system will not allow you to book ADDTIONAL SCRAP.

Always Total order qty = Yiled + rework qty + scrap.

Edited by: santosh sarda on May 20, 2011 6:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in OPK4, set the order type - overdelivery as error when overdelievry tolerance exceed.

When u update the above , system will not allow u to cofirm yield more than target qty.

Regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

This is standard only. When you are doing confirmation, system will not see the production order quantity against your confirmation quantity. Whatever quantity you are confirming will be stored against the production order.

Let say Prod. order no 1000001 need to produce 100 no.

In 1st operation yield -110 no. and crap - 0 no.

In 2nd operation yield - 105 no. and Scrap - 5 no.

In 3rd operation Yield - 100 no. and Scrap - 0 no.

So for this particular production order to produce 100 units, you have issued 110 units. Here yield can be number of units.

Hope you will understand.

Regards / US