Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD SCORE

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

We are evaluating vendore by using UD SCORE ,same way if we can make evaluate our Sub contractore ,Externel operatore,

If it is possible pls tell me were we can give score and what are the seeting requiired

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well Faisal,

If your subcontractor is nothing but the vendor who supplies you material, you can still utilize UD functionality for this.

But in case of operator, may be you mean to say service provider, no material is in warded and you cannot accord UD.

The concept vendor evaluation (which is done through ME61) can be utilized. May be you need feed the results (reliability of vendor and other parameters) manually there.

But it all depends on, on what basis you want to evaluate your service provider.

Regards,

Anand

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

actually it is the external operation it is mean that we send the material from our plant and they will work on our job by using their resources and send the materiel back to us for the final operation in our plan, once material is receiving in our plant a confirmation will happen,

on confirmation a automatic inspection lot will created ,here i want to know we want to make ud or just enter the result pls explain me

and also after maintaining all parameter in ME61

how to evaluate the vendor what is the t code for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

In simple words ,If you are creating GR after receiving the material from such vendor & inspecting it by 01 inspection type

then these vendors are eligible for vendor evaluation.

Second thing its UD code who play role in Vendor evaluation ( depending upon the 01 inspection type setting---->vendor evaluation on UD score) & not result recording .

If in customization all main & sub - criteria are in place then in ME 61 it will reflect.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sir,

no gr is happening on this time

only activity confirmation is happening

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then Its not possible to have Vendor Quality score !!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use vendor evaluation for External Operators & others - provided you:

a. Defined them as Vendors in the Vendor Master

b. Configured the Vendor evaluation in IMG

Go to IMG>Purchasing>Vendor Evaluation. Here you need to define: Weighting keys, Criteria and scope of list and save.

Based on your nature of business, you need to give Weighting keys, Criteria and Scope of list.

Then go to ME61 and see the vendor evaluation. Based on the Purchase order history, the system will show vendor evaluation. Regards, Krishna