cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Planned Cash Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Our client has asked for a report based on planned cash flow. Standard report does not have enough information which is required for the purpose of management.

Does SAP stores planned cash flow for contract conditions in any table?

Thanks

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could check table VICDCFPAY for Payment-Related Cash flow

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

This table shows only the posted cash flows and not the planned cash flows

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

table VICDCFPAY shows also planned items, if the contract is activated, for the time range that is defined in customizing for the contract type (update period in the settings for contract type).

May I also ask you which standard report you are referring and what is missing there?

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz

Yesterday we noticed a very strange thing as regards VICDCFPAY.

Our assumption is that VICDCFPAY contains all the planned items for a contract (within the range specified under the contract type). We have actually prepared a custom report based on this table. When one of the planned item was not showing up in our report, we had a look at the table and it was not there at all. Total contract duratiuon was 2 years while under contract type we have mentioned cash flow period as 4. When we run simulate cash flow in RECN, it was showing that planned line item and even RERAPP showed that plan item under simulation mode.

This issue persisted for almost 3-4 hours and then suddenly these misisng entries start appearing in VICDCFPAY table.

Can you please confirm if by design of the system, VICDCFPAY has to contain all the planned items (offcourse subject to year restriction mentioned in the contract type) ?

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh & Franz,

I wanted to know when this table VICDCFPAY updates??

If I have created a new contract say 1000000000001 on and if I am checking the table ( or cashflow report from Transaction Code REISCDCF ) will I get all the cash flow data for the entire Period instantly after creating the contract??

Also If I have changed some data in contract let's say rate then will it reflect in the table instantly??

Please guide on the same?

Answers (0)