Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading for OM & integration with PA

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi seniors,

I am uploading my PA data through LSMW and my OM structure is in place with the main Org unit and Sub Org Units,positions,cost centres etc

My question here is do i need to upload the OM data the position holders,relationships and other objects.

i would be running RHINTE 10 and RHINTE00 for integration between PA to OM & OM to PA.

So do i need to upload OM data.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christine_morin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way is to upload your OM objects with LSMW instead of creating action. As it will take much longer to create objects one by one. Hope I could clarify your request,

Kind Regards

Christine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

Thanks for the update....what i meant to say is that do i really need to upload the data through LSMW, i have already uploaded the PA data,If i run RHINTE 10 and RHINTE00 the PA-OM & OM=PA Integration will be done..

in that case do i need to upload the data for OM through LSMW or is there any other way,

i have configured Action for creating action through which i can create the OM Objects along with relationships,is it a good practice i have around data of 200 positions available with me ...

Please updated.

christine_morin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to upload OM structure using LSMW and then run RHINTE* reports to insure that PA-PD data are synchronized.

Make sure that the PA-PD integration is activated with parameter PLOGI ORGA. For further information, plese check the documentation of of reports:

RHINTE00

RHINTE10

RHINTE20

RHINTE30

Hope it helps,

Kind Regards

Christine