cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing authorization for Incident Management when using the Work Center

0 Kudos

Hi,

we're implementing the Support Desk in conjunction with the Test Workbench. Our tester should be able to create tickets from their test cases. This works so far, and our developers can respond to the tickets and send them back to the testers... and so on.

However, this process is only working with tx CRMD_ORDER. When using the WorkCenter for Incident Management instead, replying to a ticket is not possible due to missing authorizations. As there's no entry in SU53, thus I'd need some help.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As right said by above, you can refer this [|]

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to assign the workcenter roles separately

Basic role

SAP_SMWORK_BASIC

service desk or incident management

SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

test management

SAP_SMWORK_ITEST

Above wil solve ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar,

thanks for your feedback.

I've copied and assigned the roles as ZSAP*, but I'm still getting the same error. The strange thing is that I can close the ticket.

Seems like there's something broken in the background.

Is there a way to trace this issue?

Best regards,

Christian Reicherz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm assuming that you want to have the users respond to tickets using the end user roles and not the key user roles.

The CRM_TXT_ID authorizations are missing/insufficient in the standard SUPPDESK_CREATE role. Please add the object with the relevant values for the Reply text id. After this, the user will be able to reply to tickets from the work center directly. Just make sure that you do NOT assign the text id SU15 to these users.

Cheers,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the following note:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1493154

Regards,

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

unfortunately I could not fix this issue and therefore I'll get in contact with our SolMan consultant.

Nevertheless, thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

Christian