Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modify the SAP function object "SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_ALI_HTM"

former_member443015
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am going to modify the SAP function object "SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_ALI_HTM". I have also get the object access key from SAP services Marketplace already.

When I change the object, create task screen is prompted and it only allow me to attached the task to existing task.

Can I choose to create a new request or change to other task?

Thanks

Sunny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out the workbench request in which this FM is already locked and try to remove this object from that request. After this if you make any changes then a new request will be asked.

NOTE : check whether the function group of the FM is locked in the a workbench request. If so you may need to transport that reuest also, else may lead to some inconsistency.

Regards,

Harish

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out the workbench request in which this FM is already locked and try to remove this object from that request. After this if you make any changes then a new request will be asked.

NOTE : check whether the function group of the FM is locked in the a workbench request. If so you may need to transport that reuest also, else may lead to some inconsistency.

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Many Thanks of your help.

Thanks

Sunny