Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DTW: invalid payment to bank

Dear all,

I need to update the PayToCode field to BANK in some open purchase invoices.

Manually I can update the AP invoice without problem.

I cannot update the AP Invoice using DTW. I receive this error: invalid payment to bank - error 65171

I created this csv file:

DocNum;DocType;HandWritten;Printed;DocDate;DocDueDate;CardCode;CardName;Address;NumAtCard;DocCurrency;DocRate;DocTotal;Reference1;Reference2;Comments;JournalMemo;PaymentGroupCode;DocTime;SalesPersonCode;TransportationCode;Confirmed;ImportFileNum;SummeryType;ContactPersonCode;ShowSCN;Series;TaxDate;PartialSupply;DocObjectCode;ShipToCode;Indicator;FederalTaxID;DiscountPercent;PaymentReference;DocTotalFc;Form1099;Box1099;RevisionPo;RequriedDate;CancelDate;BlockDunning;Pick;PaymentMethod;PaymentBlock;PaymentBlockEntry;CentralBankIndicator;MaximumCashDiscount;Project;ExemptionValidityDateFrom;ExemptionValidityDateTo;WareHouseUpdateType;Rounding;ExternalCorrectedDocNum;InternalCorrectedDocNum;DeferredTax;TaxExemptionLetterNum;AgentCode;NumberOfInstallments;ApplyTaxOnFirstInstallment;VatDate;DocumentsOwner;FolioPrefixString;FolioNumber;DocumentSubType;BPChannelCode;BPChannelContact;Address2;PayToCode;ManualNumber;UseShpdGoodsAct;IsPayToBank;PayToBankCountry;PayToBankCode;PayToBankAccountNo;PayToBankBranch;BPL_IDAssignedToInvoice;DownPayment;ReserveInvoice;LanguageCode;TrackingNumber;PickRemark;ClosingDate;SequenceCode;SequenceSerial;SeriesString;SubSeriesString;SequenceModel;UseCorrectionVATGroup;DownPaymentAmount;DownPaymentPercentage;DownPaymentType;DownPaymentAmountSC;DownPaymentAmountFC;VatPercent;ServiceGrossProfitPercent;OpeningRemarks;ClosingRemarks;RoundingDiffAmount;ControlAccount;InsuranceOperation347;ArchiveNonremovableSalesQuotation

DocNum;DocType;Handwrtten;Printed;DocDate;DocDueDate;CardCode;CardName;Address;NumAtCard;DocCur;DocRate;DocTotal;Ref1;Ref2;Comments;JrnlMemo;GroupNum;DocTime;SlpCode;TrnspCode;Confirmed;ImportEnt;SummryType;CntctCode;ShowSCN;Series;TaxDate;PartSupply;ObjType;ShipToCode;Indicator;LicTradNum;DiscPrcnt;PaymentRef;DocTotalFC;Form1099;Box1099;RevisionPo;ReqDate;CancelDate;BlockDunn;Pick;PeyMethod;PayBlock;PayBlckRef;CntrlBnk;MaxDscn;Project;FromDate;ToDate;UpdInvnt;Rounding;CorrExt;CorrInv;DeferrTax;LetterNum;AgentCode;Installmnt;VATFirst;VatDate;OwnerCode;FolioPref;FolioNum;DocSubType;BPChCode;BPChCntc;Address2;PayToCode;ManualNum;UseShpdGd;IsPaytoBnk;BnkCntry;BankCode;BnkAccount;BnkBranch;BPLId;DpmPrcnt;isIns;LangCode;TrackNo;PickRmrk;ClsDate;SeqCode;Serial;SeriesStr;SubStr;Model;UseCorrVat;DpmAmnt;DpmPrcnt;Posted;DpmAmntSC;DpmAmntFC;VatPercent;SrvGpPrcnt;Header;Footer;RoundDif;CtlAccount;InsurOp347;IgnRelDoc

576;;;;20090331;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;48;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;~~BANK;;;tYES;CH;80283;793510;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I also tried to leave the PayToCode field empty, but I have the same error.

Can someone help me please?

Regards

Emanuele

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question