cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW: invalid payment to bank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to update the PayToCode field to BANK in some open purchase invoices.

Manually I can update the AP invoice without problem.

I cannot update the AP Invoice using DTW. I receive this error: invalid payment to bank - error 65171

I created this csv file:

DocNum;DocType;HandWritten;Printed;DocDate;DocDueDate;CardCode;CardName;Address;NumAtCard;DocCurrency;DocRate;DocTotal;Reference1;Reference2;Comments;JournalMemo;PaymentGroupCode;DocTime;SalesPersonCode;TransportationCode;Confirmed;ImportFileNum;SummeryType;ContactPersonCode;ShowSCN;Series;TaxDate;PartialSupply;DocObjectCode;ShipToCode;Indicator;FederalTaxID;DiscountPercent;PaymentReference;DocTotalFc;Form1099;Box1099;RevisionPo;RequriedDate;CancelDate;BlockDunning;Pick;PaymentMethod;PaymentBlock;PaymentBlockEntry;CentralBankIndicator;MaximumCashDiscount;Project;ExemptionValidityDateFrom;ExemptionValidityDateTo;WareHouseUpdateType;Rounding;ExternalCorrectedDocNum;InternalCorrectedDocNum;DeferredTax;TaxExemptionLetterNum;AgentCode;NumberOfInstallments;ApplyTaxOnFirstInstallment;VatDate;DocumentsOwner;FolioPrefixString;FolioNumber;DocumentSubType;BPChannelCode;BPChannelContact;Address2;PayToCode;ManualNumber;UseShpdGoodsAct;IsPayToBank;PayToBankCountry;PayToBankCode;PayToBankAccountNo;PayToBankBranch;BPL_IDAssignedToInvoice;DownPayment;ReserveInvoice;LanguageCode;TrackingNumber;PickRemark;ClosingDate;SequenceCode;SequenceSerial;SeriesString;SubSeriesString;SequenceModel;UseCorrectionVATGroup;DownPaymentAmount;DownPaymentPercentage;DownPaymentType;DownPaymentAmountSC;DownPaymentAmountFC;VatPercent;ServiceGrossProfitPercent;OpeningRemarks;ClosingRemarks;RoundingDiffAmount;ControlAccount;InsuranceOperation347;ArchiveNonremovableSalesQuotation

DocNum;DocType;Handwrtten;Printed;DocDate;DocDueDate;CardCode;CardName;Address;NumAtCard;DocCur;DocRate;DocTotal;Ref1;Ref2;Comments;JrnlMemo;GroupNum;DocTime;SlpCode;TrnspCode;Confirmed;ImportEnt;SummryType;CntctCode;ShowSCN;Series;TaxDate;PartSupply;ObjType;ShipToCode;Indicator;LicTradNum;DiscPrcnt;PaymentRef;DocTotalFC;Form1099;Box1099;RevisionPo;ReqDate;CancelDate;BlockDunn;Pick;PeyMethod;PayBlock;PayBlckRef;CntrlBnk;MaxDscn;Project;FromDate;ToDate;UpdInvnt;Rounding;CorrExt;CorrInv;DeferrTax;LetterNum;AgentCode;Installmnt;VATFirst;VatDate;OwnerCode;FolioPref;FolioNum;DocSubType;BPChCode;BPChCntc;Address2;PayToCode;ManualNum;UseShpdGd;IsPaytoBnk;BnkCntry;BankCode;BnkAccount;BnkBranch;BPLId;DpmPrcnt;isIns;LangCode;TrackNo;PickRmrk;ClsDate;SeqCode;Serial;SeriesStr;SubStr;Model;UseCorrVat;DpmAmnt;DpmPrcnt;Posted;DpmAmntSC;DpmAmntFC;VatPercent;SrvGpPrcnt;Header;Footer;RoundDif;CtlAccount;InsurOp347;IgnRelDoc

576;;;;20090331;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;48;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;~~BANK;;;tYES;CH;80283;793510;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I also tried to leave the PayToCode field empty, but I have the same error.

Can someone help me please?

Regards

Emanuele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm your version and patch level? I've just tried this on 8.81 PL05 and it updated the Pay To code without errors.

Thanks,

Nat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Natalia,

I have SAP B1 8.81 PL 04, but I think the problem depends on some company financial parametrization.

I don't think it's a bug in PL 04 version.

Perhaps I'm using a wrong value in a field of csv file, or I should set a specific value in a field.

Regards

Emanuele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emanuele,

You might be right. What you can try is to run the update only with the necessary fields in the template: DocNum (or ParentKey) and the PayToCode and leave all the other columns empty.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Nat