cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 step SC workflow not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 7.0 and using application controlled workflow.

We are using the 1 step SC approval workflow WS10000129 (One-step approval of shopping cart). I will be using the task TS10008126 - Approval of shopping cart - Manager role or general task for this. All requests over $100 are to be routed to the manager in the org structure.

I have activated the start conditions in SWB_COND but I dont see any entries in SWi1 after ordering the SC.

Also in BBP_PD I see the following

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say your agent is unable to see the workitem in UWL but your shopping cart has status awaiting approval?

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Yes there are no work items in SWi1 (Hence no workitems in Manager's UWL).. but the SC status shows 'Awaiting approval'.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Does your SC approval preview tab show you the agent ?

- sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

At the moment, we are unable to open and display the ordered SC. (some issue for which I have opened the thread )

However while creating the SC, under the 'Approval process overview', I see Automatic approval (Process type)/Open (Status) / System (Processor). This inspite of the fact that my ordered value is >100$.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the task group 40000003 and all standard tasks under it are set as "General Task" via transaction code PFTC.

Especially standard task 40007953.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I am using application controlled workflows, not process controlled. Do I still need to do this?

So should I do the following : display the task in PFTC. Goto

Additional Data ->

Agent Assignment ->

Maintain ->

Click on Attrributes ->

Set general task and click on transfer?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I believe you have to set them to "General Task" in order to assign agents to the work item, regardless if you are using application or process controlled workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay Jay,

I will do this as well and get back to you.

However I have already set to general task the workflow WS10000129 (One-step approval of shopping cart...and more specifically TS10008126). Is this fine?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I did set the task 40007953 as a General task. Then I ordered another SC, but the SC status still shows 'Awaiting approval' and there are no work items in swi1. (Workflow WS10000129 did not trigger)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I removed all the start conditions...and now the SC was routed to the manager who was able to approve it.

Can you tell me how to maintain correct start conditions to achieve the desired behaviour for this specific workflow so that all SCs above $100 are routed to the manager/

Regards