cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruitment in SAP (Without Internet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can anybody explain, how Process will work in SAP for Recruitment without Internet.

starts from how applicant selects in SAP without E-recruitment.

How to maintain Applicant master data & so on?

Regards

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christine_morin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Shalini,

Selecting the Applicants - Please use the menu steps under HR - Personnel Management - Recruitment - Selection Procedure

Interview Process - You can maintain all interview process steps (call for appointment - appointment, etc.) via Applicant Activities - PB60

Mapping Interviewer to the Applicant - PB60 Activities - Interview Appointment - 3 Responsible fields can be used for this purpose.

Level of Interview - In my client we have HR Interview/Technical Interview/Upper management Interview. We maintain all these info in the status reason field for Applicant action - "Invite Applicant" via PB40.

Attaching Feedback form of Applicant - Via t-code PB30 - Services for object - Create - Create attachment step, you can add any type of document to the applicant master data. You may also design an appraisal form via PHAP_CATALOG and assign it to an applicant (PHAP_CREATE).

Approval Process - I have not done an approval process workflow in recruitment module.

Picking up the profile from bunch of profiles based on the Skill Set - You can assign qualifications of applicant via PPPM and requirements of vacant position via PPPM. And then you can run a Profile Matchup between the vacancy and the applicant using PEPM.

You will find all information in IMG path Personnel Management - Recruitment. Hope it helps,

Kind Regards,

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christine,

Thanks for your Reply, Yes your answer does help me to dig inside.

I Need to configure Recruitment Module in near days... I may need your help.

If you have done implementation on this, will you be able to help me?

I have rewarded you Point for your reply.

Thanks

Shalini

Answers (0)