cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy partner function in Service Desk

0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm trying to get the following functionality:

When responsible processor is filled in a new service desk ticket I also want a newly created partner function to be filled with the same BP. I.e when working with a ticket I enter BP 113 as responsible processor now I also want 113 to populate a new partner function created (ZLFN0001).

After ZLFN0001 has been filled with the responsible processor it should not be changed automatically anymore, the purpose of this is that our service desk operators should take responsibility for a ticket, but then when escalating the ticket they are changing the responsible processor so this is needed for the service desk operator to be able to keep track of their tickets even though they are escalated in several steps.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

BR

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are several ways to achive the same

one way is to use the BADI DNO_EVENT_SAVE

which is called when you press the save button

to transfer the values from standard partner function to your z partner function

Hope solves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

0 Kudos

Thanks!

This is an idea on how to solve this, any other ideas?

I will look in to this badi to see what it offers.

/Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This information should be available in the Change history of the ticket. That said, if you need to implement this specifically for the BP functionality, look at adapting the ChaRM copy controls customizing for Service Desk.

0 Kudos

Thanks! I think that this solution will work great!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Andreas!

Did you find the best solution for your requirement? Because we face the analogous issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi

We haven't implemented this yet. I'm currently have some other tasks prioritized, but I will come back as soon as I've tried this.

/Andreas

Answers (0)