cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KKBER in F-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there any way to make KKBER field mandatory in Document line item for customery incoming payment posting. I have tried through SHD0 but was not successful.

Br

Zohaib Hassan Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the incoming paymnet itself does not belong to one/more credit control area(s).

Only the open items that are cleared against this incoming payment belong to one/more credit control area(s).

Thus after they are cleared the credit exposure of the customer is reduced (as there are less open items remaining).

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thankx for reply, it helped me alot to understand functionality of KKBER. But my point is still there what if we want to make end user enter KKBER in F-28. Its not getting mandatory when in SHD0 i put in dialog transaction of F-28.

KKBER is in more data button.

Br

Zohaib Hassan Khan

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

I just did that in Dev server you can also try it. In GGB0 it is possible to make KKBER mandatory for data entry in more data button for customer recon a/c line item F-28. Please proceed as follows

Go to GGB0 Financial Accounting..Line item

Create validation name

Go to step----Prerequisite

write

( BKPF-TCODE = 'FBZ1' ) AND ( BSEG-KOART = 'D' )

Go to check now and write

BSEG-KKBER = '123'

Go to message

Create a message and assign to the validation you created.

For BSEG-KKBER = '123' i wrote 123 as dummy you can mention as many credit control area as have defined in SD area over here.Validation check is created now go to OB-28 and assign it there. Revert back if you feel any difficulty

Regards

Answers (0)