cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run MRP for multi Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want to ask you about running MRP for multi plant based on SAP ECC EHP4.

I have a situation as below:

I have 2 plant are 1000 and 2000. In plant 1000, I create a production order in plant 1000. The component is store in both of plant 1000 & 2000.

So, when I run MRP. Does system will check stock from both plant 1000 & 2000?

Because my company is keeping raw material in 2 plant, and there are one plant have been used for production.

I want you confirm that Does SAP ECC EHP4 can run MRP for multi plant and the system will check stock on multi Plant?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check these links:

Regards

Anupam Sharma

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hoai,

THe customizing path is SPROProduction>Material Requirements Planning-->Define Parallel Processing in MRP

In OM0E you need o enter all the plants..and based on this scope of planning you can create variants which can be scheduled using MDBT to run in back ground.

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think that you can configure to run MRP for many plant at the same time, but the system does not check total stock on all plant.

You can use SAP SCM APO to run MRP for total Plant, the system will suggest transfer order from the other plant if this plant need.

Regards

Edited by: Hoai Vu on Jun 24, 2011 12:22 PM

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The scope of planning is used to control whether the total planning run is executed on a multi-plant level

several plants

one MRP area

several MRP areas

a combination of plants and MRP areas.

Here the planning will cover all the material which is relevant for planning in all the above given areas.

You can carry out the total planning run for the scope of planning online or in background mode. The planning run, however, must always be started with parallel processing.

Hope it helps. Please revert back.

Alok Tiwari