cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL balance interest calculation - F.52 on principal amt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to calculate interest on GL balances for Loan account. Generally we calculate interest on loan a/c and the interest is credted to loan a/c. So system will always calculate interest on Principal amt + interest.

I want to calculate the interest on the principal amt only and system should not consider the interest amt while doing interest run using F.52

Can anyone provide me the solution to this.

Regards,

Padmavathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a separate document type for interest postings e.g. IC

And specify these document type in the configuration(OBAA) aswell.

When you execute f.52, execlude this document type which is in the option in dynamic selections

So that system exclude these documents for interest calculation.

Also you can create a screen variant, so that you don't need to the repeat selections.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

In OBAA settings i could not see the document type field. Can you please let me know where to mention the document type in OBAA settings.

Also in F.52 from dynamic selections if we mention the document type then system will include only that document type for interest calculation. Then how the system will exclude that particular document type while running F.52

Can you please clarify.

Regards,

Padmavathi

0 Kudos

I am not sure about interest calculation, however if you want to exclude specific document type then doble click on the document type field. in the list that will be displayed select does not equal to and enteir document type for interest.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmavathi

The document type is customized in t-code OBV2.

Select the menu option "Goto->Document type", and assign the doctype you want to use.

You can exclude the selected document type in F.52 through the "Dynamic selections", in the field "Document type" in the "Document" section.

Best regards

Paco M

P.S.: I agree with Murali's idea.