cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type default assignment to T code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Our client requirment is to change the document types assigned to transaction codes like to new one. Please give expert's opnion on feasbility of changing it for t codes like F-53,F-43 . Also tel will what if we manage to changeit , then will it affect the data integrity of document already posted with document types assigned to these t code.

br

zohaib hassan khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain,

Reverse the existed documents and post the docs with approriate Document Type.

Regards,

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I do not want to reverse documen and neither it was my query. My query is how to change document type of t code mentioned and impacts of doing so.

Br

Zohaib Hassan Khan

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to OBU1 to change the document types by default to a transaction which is not advisable anyway.

Rgds

Murali. N

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zohaib:

As per my knowledge there are some fields which once posted in SAP can not be changed latter like Company code, Posting date, Currency e.t.c Hence nothing can be done for documents already posted with old document type. However you can easily change default document types in OBU1 for the t codes you want. Make sure to create document type first in OBA7 which you want to assign.Do not forget to assign authorization if you had maintained any for the old document type in F_BKPF_BLA.

Establish a cut off date to avoid future ambiguity in understanding document types. Revert back in case of any clarity

Regard

Answers (0)