Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data loading to technical content cube 0TCT_C02 never end

yufei_zhao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I wanted to use cube 0TCT_C02 in technical content. I activated it and the whole dataflow: datasource, update rule, transfer rule, infopackage...(V3.5??)

When I tried to load data to this cube by using to PSA then Infocube, there was data in PSA but loading to cube never end. I limited the selection to only 8 records. The same thing happend again. There's nothing abnormal on the monitor but the background job was gone. The traffic light kept yellow. There's data in PSA but nothing in the cube.

I found this issue on the Internet and was told I need to reactivate the technical content. I did it in the product again and it did not work. I tried to transport everything from D cuz D was working well. However, the same issue occured.

Can anybody help?

Here's Message on my infoPkg monitor:

Yellow light: Extrction (messages): Errors occurred

Green light: data request received

Green light: data selection scheduled

Yellow light: 8 records sent (8 records received)

Green light: data selection ended

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

debug while data load that might help.

Also, if teh issue persists, open an SAP message.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yufei_zhao
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

SO did you check the servers, Trfc queue and job log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here's few things you can check:

1 - Check SM51 and ensure that work processes are in 'Waiting' state before you start your load. When all the background work processes are on hold or running state then your job will wait forever until some of them are available.

2 - Check TRFC queue. Path -> IP monitor->Environment->TRFC in source system and check if Idocs are stuck there.

If yes then push them manually and report this to your basis to check the settings so that this does not occur again.

3 - Check job status after trigerring the load - whether it is in released state or active state. Releases state will mean that it is stuck and needs to be alloted to a work process.

4 - If your job is active then check which server and work process it is assigned to from the job details option. Once you have those details, please check the work process details which will tell you what exactly it is doing and where is it stuck.

Let us know your findings.

Debanshu

yufei_zhao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today when I began to work, everything was back to normal and the data loading worked. I have to say it might because the server was too busy then...

Thank you for your answer and it really help.

J.zh