cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while maintaining fields in standard Datasource (2lis_17)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Error "Entries for Application 17 still exists in Extraction Queue" occurs while saving the standard Datasource 2lis_17_ioitem (T-code LBWE) after adding some more fields.

I did already check for entries in Extraction Queue (T- code LBWQ) but there were no entries. still i have run "Collective Run" which sends records from Extraction queue to Delta Queue but of no use.

please suggest any resolution.

Thanks,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Before enhancing the standard Data source please clear any entries for the application 17 in the queues SMQ1 and RSA7.

SMQ1 is the broader version of LBWQ, LBWQ is extraction queue of BW system whereas SMQ1 shows data flowing to other systems as well (e.g. APO etc).

regards,

Arvind.

0 Kudos

Hi

Did check in SMQ1 also but there are no entries in it also ..

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for MCX*17* and delete all entries for application 17 in SMQ1.

regards,

Arvind.

0 Kudos

not only for 17 series there are no entires for any of the series queues.

Hence unable to proceed further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

which extraction method are you using :

direct delta

queued delta

unserialized V3 update

regards,

Arvind.

0 Kudos

Queued Delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If there are no entries in the RSA7 and SMQ1 queue then it should allow you to enhance the DS..don't know why this is not working..

you can try one more thing is delete the init for this DS in BW.

regards,

Arvind.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts Arvind, but i had already done the options which u have said.

Finally tried doing reorganise of data in "LBWQ" which was missed earlier that worked.

Anyhow points awared.

Edited by: Syed Azmath on May 20, 2011 11:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the init and then try to fill the setup table. After the setup fill do the inti but make sure that u have

taken downtime.

Regards,

Ravish

0 Kudos

Hi

forgot to mention that i have already deleted the entries from RSA7, Setup tables, and then filling is also completed. then only i have tried to enhance it.

Thanks,

syed