cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Assign Report Category In QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Anybody can tel me how to assign Report Category in SAP QM for Defect Recording.

Am using QIRF_GET_DEFECT_ITEMS2 for defct recording but its showing "No report category could be determined automatically"

Anybody can help me how to solve this issue

Thanks,

Arun Chembra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Seems that you are working with function module which requires report type as input. You can use standard report types e.g. 00000040 or 00000031. You can customize your own also.

Path is QCC0 > Quality notifications > Defect recording > Define report type > Double click on Define Defect Report Type > click on New entries and create your own report type.

If you want to make it default, this can be done through user setting. While recording defects through QA32 against inspection lot, you find filed to input report type. Above that there is icon for user settings (CtrlShiftF11). Select default report type there and save. As a result of which you need not enter it every time, when you record defects.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand ,

I tried all these settings but still its showing same status msg am getting "No report category could be determined automatically"

QIRF_GET_DEFECT_ITEMS2 in this rfc there is no option to give report type.

Thanks,

Arun