cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS adapter insufficient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm implementing a connection from MQ to SAP, through XI.

The simple things work, but I do have some problems with the more complex scenario's.

I think the JMS-adapter isn't sufficient enough for my implementation :

- performance : a load off messages takes ages => multithreading ?

- multiple IDoc types:

I have 4 IDoc types that should be processed in the right order. If one adapter could read them all, the order would be right,

but the adapter can't read different sorts of IDocs so I had to split them over 4 queues, in which case the order becomes a problem.

- when there is a connection problem (network drop or so), the JMS adapter doesn't recover.

My question is :

should I go for a java proxy to get the messages from the queue and into XI (in effect write my own JMS-code) ?

If so, since I've never created a proxy, does anyone have some sample code with an MQ-connection ?

Regards

T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanx for the reply's I will look into the proxy-coding.

Tx !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

Did you find a solution for multithreading problem?

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean it 's best to create my own code ?

Is it possible to do it both with an ABAP and a JAVA proxy ? What may be the best solution ?

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Yes, you can code it as per the logic.

Yes, it is possible to do both with ABAP and JAVA proxy.

Regards.

Praveen

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I don't have specific code for proxy. However, I will explain the steps:-

ABAP proxies are created in SPROXY transaction. This is executed on the Application System (not the integration server). As part of the config of the WAS, an HTTP destination to the IS is maintained in SM59. This allows the Appl system to retrieve the WSDL desc of the interface as the basis of proxy generation.

Use SPROXY transaction on the application system. Right click on your relevant interface and choose Create. Enter the Prefix and Package to generate unique names. The system generates methods --> EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS and EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS based on the interfaces. Once you are done with this you can apply your code.

To generate proxies for java applications, right click on the interface in the IR and choose Java Proxy Generation. The wizard will get started. Specify if this is a new proxy or a regenerated proxy (if the interface is changed after a proxy has been generated, you must regenerate and recompile). Select the software comp version that contains the interfaces. Select the message interface to use as the basis of proxy generation. Click Finish to generate the java classes.

Regards.

Praveen