cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wage type not showing in CRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have old model wage type (Gross up wage type) that is not showing in CRT.When i run Payroll Reconciliation Report for that year it is showing with value. I checked all Processing class for this Wage type.Kindly let me know what need to be done.Do in need to look again Processing class ?This is very old Wage type.

Thanks in advance.

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have exit the payroll, ideally nothing can be done as Form 16 always read 12th period original result and doesn't consider the cross financial year retro. Hence check for some workaround by which you can overwrite the marcvh result for the employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanx for your advice

The same i was thinking, nothing can be done now.

I have one idea to sort out the issue, in form16, the issue would be in page no. 4 (annex. to form16) & 5 (form no. 12BA)

so I can go with Abab development (customer layout), what you suggest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can go in that way. As i hope it will be very specific to few employee, this workaround will work. Probably you can ask your abaper to put the code initialization inside the customer layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Yeah, this is for some specific no. of employees, and we need to put small logic that im thinking, take a reference of both pages (from standard one) and since the issue is only with one wage type, so we may put a logic 2 logic, a) read the value of 12period RT and display b) read the endda of it0, if it is before 31.03 so read last payroll run, read and display.

rest value of wage type will be referred as standard.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, probably you can hard code the wage type for which you want to modify the value and change it (Read value of march only) and put in that particular place. If you will do this at layout level then you don't need to bother about anything else. You just have to overwrite a specific value. But you have to careful about the selection of employee for whom you want this value to be overwritten.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the p/class 20 & 30.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already checked there is value PC20- 3-RT storage and cumulation and PC30-T-Cumulation performed according to table T54C3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Please let me know do i need to check some thing else.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the table T54C3, what is maintained in table (monthly , yearly etc.)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt response.

Now there is other issue come as we create value in this month however how this wage type maintain for previous period.

I hope there is a standard report not remember now.Can you tell me that report through which we maintain whole previous CRT value.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the interval in V_T54C1 for the period parameter you have defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your advice would help me out to solve my issue.

The requirement is, the value of wage type will be shown in form16 (last payroll run) generally we assign Pclass 30 as 0 for the same but by mistake someone had done mistake and assigned Pclass 30 as 1. And the whole amount is cumulated and in form16 displayed whole amount rather than value of last payroll run.

Another issue is payroll is posted till March (financial year) and the issue wage type is /3C1.

I would appreciate if you help me out and provide any solution.

Regards,