cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields in Source of Supply screen - not getting saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There is a requirement to create 2 customizing fields on Souce of Supply (SOS) screen of Shopping Cart in SRM7.0 and has to be updated in the Backend system (PR,PO etc).

I have created CUST1 and CUST2 in the standard include - INCL_EEW_PD_PARTNER_CSF (Customer Enhancements to Partner in Doc.) which is being used in the structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SUPPLIER (CLL structure for SOS).

But while creating Shopping cart, these customizing fields are not getting saved and not transfered to backend.

NOTE:

1. I refered SAP Note - 672960 , but it has no information abt SOS enhancement.

2. I have enhanced the backed system accordingly to show these 2 customizing fields in PR and PO.

3. Webdynpro component for SOS screen is - /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS, and the structure used is /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SUPPLIER.

Awaiting the correct answer from you all

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to see the value the user enters on the screen in BBP_DOC_CHECK BADi?

cheers, Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing exact same problem.

Steps followed:

1. Configuration from SPRO

Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extension and Field Control -> Configure Customer Fields -> Define Customer fields on item Level -> Append for Customer Fields on Shopping Cart Item

2. Add new fields in Webdynpro: /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS

View:V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR

Still i'm not able to get proper results.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!!

Kindly let me know if anybody is having solution wrt to above question.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu ,

Can you tell exactly which fields you want add in Source of supply webdynpro component .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What I am seeing here is small piece of configuration missing...

Metadata configuration - All did this configuration???... If not please do it, this will resolve your issue...

Thanks!!

Bharath