cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two different class in release procedure, one is for PO and the other is for scheduling agreement. But during release group creation system dont let me to assign both the class, please let me know how to handle this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just use one release class for PO, Contract & Scheduling Agrrement. Check SAP Note:365604.

Chek this blog:

/people/arminda.jack/blog/2009/03/12/mm--check-list-to-detect-and-solve-release-strategy-issues

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to go for enhancement.

Include LEBNDF01 in that perform merkmale_ermitteln ( line no 247) in that perform go to line

no 958. Create enhancement spot there.

In the customizing you will assign only one class for the release group,

Create a z table with document type and class. In this table for the document type you want different class assign that document type and class in this table.

Write a logic at a place where enhancement spot is created that if document is say LP class should be what ever assigned in the z table .

Regards

Sangeeta

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Release procedure trigger at client level.so we can not use two different class

It is of the SAP standard feature that you can assign many release groups into one release class but you can't assign various release groups to various release class as you can only be able to use one release class in SAP for PO Release Procedure.

Regards

Kailas ugale