cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to settle the WBS cost directly to Fixed asset and not via AUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS experts,

I assigned Fixed asset in settlement rule of WBS. I done the settlement for that WBS in CJ88, When i see the transaction at AW01n for that asset, i found transaction type is 116 which is Acquistion-Internal settlement to AUC.

I verified in WBS, there is no AUC creation. I surprise, though i defined a fixed asset at settlement rule of WBS, still my costs are captured under AUC.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue?

Regards

Vetri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have created asset manually which having asset class as AUC or CWIP. you can check in transaction AS03 which asset class you have assigned, i think it must have AUC or CWIP relevant asset class thats why your actual cost is settling on AUC or CWIP after executing settlement through CJ88.

If you have a assigned fixed or final asset relevant asset class in that particular asset then this will be settled on fixed or final asset.

In this regard you take your FI consultant help, he wil guide you on the same.

I think in your case you have not assigned investment profile to project profile also relevant settings is not on place thats why you are not able to see AUC system status on releavnt WBS. But you can create manual AUC as well as final asset by using transaction AS01 and can do the perodic & full settlement.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Theurkar on Nov 14, 2011 3:46 PM

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if your project profile has a invest ment profile or not.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary