cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download thomas jung video tutorilas on wda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Is there any possibility to download Thomas Jung or any other video tutorials in sdn.If yes pls tell me how to download.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The technical platform here on SCN only allows for video streaming and not downloads. For this reason I often upload my videos to blip tv and Enterprise Geeks as well

[Link removed by moderator.]

[Link removed by moderator.]

For some (not all I'm afraid) of the entries I post links where you can download MP4 versions of the videos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas. Your video Tutorials are excellent. Giving me a great opportunity to learn the things with ease. thank you very much.

can you provide any video tutorial references for CRM Web UI Customization also if possible.

Thanks in Advance.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>can you provide any video tutorial references for CRM Web UI Customization also if possible.

For the years that I worked in NetWeaver Product/Solution Management, CRM UI was not part of NetWeaver. There was a separate group that cared for CRMUI and therefore I had nothing to do with it. So I don't have any videos nor do I really know what other people have created on this topic. Sorry.

former_member598305
Participant
0 Kudos

HI JUNG,

I am really surprised by seeing people like you, I am working as an abaper I have interest  on web tech like WDA, developing mobile tech, want to  develop new things to world like you I don't want to do repeated client work in office and go to home. I am afraid , how can I invent new things. You please spare 2 min in u r life and great suggestions to me  . please

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My suggestion is to download the ABAP developer edition from SCN and install on a personal laptop or desktop.  It can run on pretty reasonable hardware. This gives you a place where you can practice development and perform research on your own time.  This is great learning tool and you aren't constrained by your project requirements. 

former_member598305
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Jung I will try to develop any new thing in OOABAP or WDA and I will meet u again

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think you can't download video tutorials, you can download pdf and blogs and wikis only.

Cheers,

Kris.

praveen_reddy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I Suggest u to better Watch the Videos and Keep Practise on that there is no option to Download the Videos.

If u want to Download Search in You tube for Related

Regards,

Praveen