Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Map in the MSS

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I have the following doubt:

What I should do for that the portal in the MSS show firts by default the service that are in the Workset Service Map ?

The system always show when I press the link of Manager Self-Service the options that have the workset "Overview"

Can I modify this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Carmen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this via altering the MSS Portal Role in Content Administration. Click on the Workset you want to be accesses by default when some1 accesses the role. Below, click on "move up" or "go up" (I can't tell you the exact english words) until the workset is on the top of the role content. In my opinion you don't need to do anything in Homepageframework and this doesn't require modification either.

However, above post does have a point here. You kind of eliminate the purpose of the Overview Page then.

best regards, Lukas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it can be managed by custom role, where you can have your own pages and remove the overview, its straight forward to add or remove!

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

Of course technically you can but isn't it the purpose of Overview?

Refer to this

/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2008/04/02/demystifying-mss-10-ecc6-dynamic-navigation

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

From home page area framework from SPRO/IMG you should be able to control or change the behavior.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy