cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status update

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am tyring to change user status to "X" in an action expecting system should change system status to "Rel" and "Activate"

the config is if we set to "X" system status will be "Rel" and once "Rel" it should set to Activate. This is success sometimes and sometimes it will be "Rel".

Even if we repeat the action, it still doesnt work. However if we re-open and trigger the action, then it will work.

Can we explicitly change system status in an action. will there be any issue. Are we missing something..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepthi,

Please check in spro->status management , that you have assigned a single user status to two system statuses "REL" and "ACTIVATE" .

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, in SPRO, it shows as "Released" status, however when i re-open and then call action to set to "X" then i see two system status "Rele" and "Act",

if i dont re-open and if i trigger actioon when it is "X' and when we try to set to "X" again through action, then no change.

is there any issue in action... ?...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the action might be setting the status as "ACTIVATE " , are you implemeting any implementation of BADI in action?