cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Expert Advise on Profile Matchup in HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, we may be familiar with profile matchup using Employees (P) versus potential Position (S).

I have 2 requirements;

1. to do a matchup at the department level (or based on a group of employees instead of single). Is this possible via standard or customising is required ?

2. Calculating deficiency and output as figures. for example, if i have a score of 2 for language English proficiency and the ideal scale is 5, i want the system to say that my score is 2/5 = 0.4 (40%) in a nice formatted display.

Are both achievable? For your kind advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter whatever you mentioned in your query can be achieved a few pointers on how this sis possible:

1. your qualifications catalogue and the design of the same determines how you achieve your results.

2. make sure your config for 'scales' against qualification are correct.

3. make sure the assignment of the qualifications to different agents --> position/person/jobs et al is done according to the business process requirements.

4. profile match-up std reports in ecc may not give you a beautiful user-friendly interface to report on however once you got your data and config correctly, I dont see why you cannot go ahead and build a couple of good reports for business critical processes.

cheers