cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you download RAR Risk Analysis reports to something other than Excel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you run a RAR Risk Analysis and go to export the resulting reports, RAR automatically exports this into an Excel spreadsheet.

Is it possible to export the reports into some other kind of format/tool? (SQL would be ideal.)

We are on GRC 5.3 SP13.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a BI system you could connect it to BI and extract the data there. You could use the CC debugger to extract the data directly from the tables like VIRSA_CC_PRMVL

What is it that you would like to do with the extraction?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our CMG group runs a company-wide risk analysis 2-3 times a year to use in their SOD Review process. We are looking into loading this report into QuickView to give them more capabilities with using the report. QV will work with Excel, but you have to load every spreadsheet and every page separately.

We are looking to see if we could download it into some other format that would contain all of the report in just one file. Would make the QV load easier. Something like SQL would probably be ideal.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never doen this before, but i am pretty sure the entire data is maintained in a couple of SQL tables, I wouldnt try to query it from the CC debugger (I have tried to do it in the past, unsuccessfully!)

virsa_cc_prmvl is one such table. So, if you can find the other right tables, you should be able to query it directly from the databse.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our virsa_cc_prmvl table is empty. Our reports are being written out to the Spool File folder.