cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking PGI for Stock Transport Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have received a request from our shipping department to schedule group PGI to occur nightly, so that the users don't have to run the transaction. The only issue we have is that some large orders are pick/packed one day, but shipped on a subsequent day. I know how to configure the delivery block for sales orders so that we can keep specific orders from auto-pgi, but cannot find the config for Stock Transport Orders which we also utilize. Hopefully there is standard config that can control this. Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

you are really fast, thanks for the reply, that is exactly what I was looking for. One of the few tabs I did not check beforehand. I really appreciate it.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the delivery block field that is available at delivery ->header->administration tab ->delivery block field. Here the users can apply the required block and once ready, they remove for PGI. If this needs to be populated automatically, then you may try to apply a delivery block for sales order type DL in t.code VOV8 and test.

Regards,

P.S: Since your earlier posting was resolved, you can close the thread.