SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment change during document creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We got the below error mesage no: FMUP127 while posting initial inventory stock using T.code: MB1C and movement type 501

"account assignment change during document creation".

We have checked FMDERIVE and it looks fine. please suggest if we have missed anything in Funds Management or we are looking at wrong area.

Thanks,

Eva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

There is a new note that may resolve your issue in case it is an issue with your customizing settings.

Please check note 1585187.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,check notes 1585187,1509206

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

In case your issue is related to a parked document, please consider note 1562938 to correct your issue.

In case your issue does not involve parked documents, please let me know if you have considered (adjust and tested) the following part of note 1509206, that says:

"Change the FM account derivation (transaction FMDERIVE) in such a way that, for the RWIN event CHECK (this event is before the document creation of all components), the correct account assignment is derived and an overwriting is no longer necessary."

In this way you will not receive the error message FMUP 127 that was created by this OSS note due to the reasons described in the symptom part. Please review the text information of note 1509206.

If this does not help, please check if correction note 1585187 is valid to your release/package. If it is, please implement in one test system and retest your issue. This correction notes resolves most of the FMUP127 error messages sent by mistake.

I believe this helps.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa & Alex,

Thanks for your response. We have implemented both notes, but still the problem exists. Any other suggestions or advice.

Thanks,

Eva

0 Kudos

Hi, did you post on special stock, eg project?

0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

I will try to clarify better my previous reply. You should not only to implement the notes, you should review your derivation rules in FMDERIVE, did you do that? I am not sure if you did as per your last response.

Please check the notes text part.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just some important information to add here.

1) About note 1509206, did you implement only the code corrections or you have done the changes in the derivation rules according the text part? Please clarify and review the text part of the note.

Please review your derivation rules in FMDERIVE, in the Tab Attributes of the deriveration rule you will be able to select

"End Strategy Processing" fields, you should do tests (using Trace Tool of FMDERIVE) and see which one satisfies better your business requirements. This would resolve your issue with FMUP127.

2) Did you activate the Trace in FMDERIVE? It seems to be that one derivation rule is changing the content of the account assignment during the process.

Please activate the Trace tool for FMDERIVE, and retest your issue checking if one derivation rule is changing the value of the account assignment. By the way, this is a customer tool where you can analyze the derivation log and find out how the Account Assignment objects are determined.

See note 666322 "Derivation tool in the FM:Trace function" for more info about it.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa Barth,

Even we are facing the same issue in FB50 document posting transaction. I have checked the note 1509206, technically it is implemented,

But the last part of the note was not clear "Change the FM account derivation (transaction FMDERIVE) in such a way that, for the RWIN event CHECK (this event is before the document creation of all components), the correct account assignment is derived and an overwriting is no longer necessary.Procedure for System Administration".

Can you please help us to solve the issue.

regards

Madhavi

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

There is a new note that may resolve your issue in case it is an issue with your customizing settings.

Please check note 1585187.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for your help. The issue was resolved now. We have implemented the OSS notes 1509206 & 1585187 and also fixed the problem with FM derivation rule. It is working fine now.

Once again thank you very much for your help and support.

Thanks,

Eva