Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object RL_LUBU in SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

we are archiving the material.

Error : WM stock transfer (from/to material) exists

Diagnosis : Entries in Table LUBU (Posting Change Document)

Solution : Use the archiving object RL_LUBU in SARA.

Queries :

1) This Object does not give material nos to choose. Entire table is selected. How to come over this ?

2) Can there be any possible reasons for this error ?

Your inputs would be really helpful.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a material number for selection does not always make sense.

in a transfer posting document you can have several several materials.

but you cannot just archive a part of a document, you always have to archive the entire document.

If I am not mistaken, then you have the document number as selection criteria.

So use SE16 on table LUBU to find all documents having your material, then enter the found document numbers for RL_LUBU archiving.

as always, you can only archive closed business cases, if the transfer posting is not completed, then you canot archive it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, only input criteria available are :

Warehouse Number

Runtime (Minimum run time of documents to be archived) : max 3 digits

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are right, this is one object that has only the warehouse number as selection criteria. So you cannot archive individual documents. you can only archive all documents older than x days for a warehouse together .

Was this transfer posting from this or last year, or older?

I am just asking because you might just remove one error in material master archiving with archiving of LUBU (which is really an easy task, straigt forward, and usually you will not see any problem in archiving. This runs for me since many years scheduled automatically once in a month, and I never had any problem).

if your transfer posting was in this or previous year, then I assume that you had as well inventory for this material. SAP will not let you archive the material if you had inventory in this or previous year, even you had taken care about all depending objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, these are postings some 10 years old or more than that...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then it shoud not harm if you archive RL_LUBU at warehouse level in general. Set 999 days as minimum retention time, so you have documets for about 3 years in your production system and older documents only in the archve.

archived posting changes can be displayed with LX34 anyway