cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtype not valid for PERNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I ran into an issue and would appreciate your thoughts.

On one of my forms I am dealing with infotype 185 (Person ID's). This infotype has country specific subtypes. In SAP_PA, I am using few country specific 185 subtypes. When I try to run my form for US PERNR (PS. infotype 185 has no subtypes for US), I get an error message HRASR00_INFTY027 "Subtype not valid for selected PERNR".

My question is how can I make my form work for different PERNR's with infotype 185 country specific subtypes?

Thanks,

AV

Edited by: avlasan on May 19, 2011 9:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be interpreted in different ways,

1. If the HR confiugration is done properly, then there could be a problem with the authorizations for the employee on acceesing the infotypes.. Can you plase try with some otehr employee who is alos provided to use the same service.

2. The other way is there could be problem of mismacth with respect to employee groupings and what services they need to provide.

Did you try to check from HRASR_TEST_PROCESS. This txn can even help you even for debuging the BAsic BAdi's of HCM P & F.

Regards

Pavan

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avlasan,

This seems some issue with HR system configuration. There is no technical fault from form side.

Please post this question to HR functional forum to get any solution on it.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts experts please?