cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate partner funtion from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have created a new partner function in R/3 system ( ZC ), and we need to replicate it to the CRM system.

I already ran the CUSTOMER_REL object but it doesn't replicate the ZC parter function.

Could you please tell me how we can do this?

Thanks,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe your mapping of partner functions between crm and erp is not correct for that partner function. Check mapping under SPRO -> CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Data Transfer -> Distribution of Partner Functions from CRM into SAP ECC and SPRO -> CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Data Transfer -> Distribution of Partner Functions from SAP ECC into CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already did the configurations that you had sugested me, but It doesn't worked.

Now I've another issue. I tried to replicated again the CUSTOMER_REL object, and I get the following errors:

"Partner number 0000023283 is already assigned to a contact partner relationship

Message no. CRM_BUPA_MAPPING217"

"Technical error occurred (7)

Message no. BUPA_MW_EXCHANGE103"

Do you have any sugestion for this?

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Susana,

How did you fix this? I am experiencing the same problem.

Tom P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the partner determination procedure.

Regards,

Raju

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Partner functions can't be replicated from one system to the other. You have to create it manualy on CRM side under spro>basic settings>partner processing>Define Partner Functions

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that even if I have the partner function ZC in CRM, I can't transfer the correspondant partner function from ERP to CRM?

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to make it clear - where do you have this partner function ZC? In business transaction under partners or on business partner under partner functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I have the partner function ZC on business partner under partner functions.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only mapping for partner functions that I know of is under SPRO -> CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Data Transfer -> Distribution of Partner Functions from CRM into SAP ECC and SPRO -> CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Data Transfer -> Distribution of Partner Functions from SAP ECC into CRM

I know that it works for partner functions in business transactions but I'm not sure if it works also for bp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've finally manage to solve the problem. Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have same error " Partner number 0000126211 is already assigned to a contact partner relationship" what did you do to solve it?

former_member184509
Participant
0 Kudos

Susana

Can u ple mention how you solved this issue ? it helps me. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try GWA_BP_CUST