SRM 7.0 PO not replicated to Backend ECC 6.0 Ehp 4
Hi SRM Gurus,
SRM 7.0 SP 8 - ECC 6.04 SAPKH60406 ECS
RFx Response to PO -
SRM Local PO is created and is in held status. Purchaser gives the source of supply and Acc Assignment and order it.
PO now is in Ordered status.
Issue: this PO is not replicated to Backend ECC 6.04.
Did the Debugging as follows:
1. BP at B46B_DPO_TRANSFER.
2. Got the PO GUID from the BBP_PD transaction.
3. FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, execute it and it stopped in the breakpoint.
4. On 'FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination', hit F6.
5. Checked lt_bapi_return details.
Here there should be information regarding some error during the PO copy to backend.
With this error message you can check why the PO was not created in backend.
ERRORS from Backend are as follows:
1. No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference: E BAPI 001
2. Document contains no items E ID 06 Number 010
3. Please enter items first. W ID 05 005
No XML messages in SXMB_moni both in SRM side and ECC side.
What am i doing wrong here? Any help is highly appreciated.