Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME22N - Make fields display only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have the following requirement I don`t know how to solve so well...

We´ve created a new purchase order type and we need a little special behaviour for it.

At creation (ME21N) all fields must be ready for input, in the same way that the other PO types.

However, in modification (ME22N) we need some fields unavaible for input, just display.

This fields are: Payment Terms (At header level) and Delivery Date (At Position level).

I've trying some user-exits, but I havent found the way to implement this behaviour.

Because of that, I`ve trying to let the fields available for input in ME22N and check values at save, showing a message in case of changes. Could anybody recommend me which user-exit use for this verifications?

Once again, a lot of thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ole,

Did you tried screen variants.Please check this lik Check this and tell if need more hlep in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hello madhurao123 ,

With this customizing, I can decide wich fields will be availabe or not for input for a PO type, but what I need is to make available for input in creation but only display in modification.

Is this possible?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating screen / transaction variant for ME22N transaction only and activate the same in SHD0 transaction.

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Solved!

I've just implemented the BADI 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' and added all my validation requeriments. It works great!