cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 customer items clearing with future date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to clear few customer open items using direct debit payment method bu issuing BOE.

The open items are due in future for example 06-Jun-2011. So when we mention the date as 06-jun-2011 in "Customer items due by field",system is clearing the open items with 06-Jun-2011 not with the posting date as we mentioned 19-May-2011.Because of this the items are still appearing as open until 06-Jun-2011 even though they are cleared.

Is this a standard behaviour?

This is happening for a specific company code and when i looked at other company code, when we click on BOE payment/request button, there is a field "items due by" and there i can mention a future date and system is clearing open items that are due by the future date with the posting date 19-May-2011.

So my question is, how do we define layout for BOE payment/request entry in F110.

Any help in this regard in greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mano.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will show the Items as open untill clearing date. if you clear the open item by tommorrow date then this line items will be showing as open items till tommorrow. this is system behaviour.

As Per your issue, System will show the line items as under open items till June 06.

Thanks

Goutam

Edited by: Goutam78 on May 20, 2011 3:11 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No further information required.