security grc interview questions
1. What are the components of GRC?
2. What are the upgrades happened in GRC 5.3 from GRC 5.2?
3. Is it possible to have a request type by which we can change the validity period of a user? If possible, then what are the actions?
4. What's the latest Support Pack for GRC 5.3? How it differs from the previous one?
5. What are the issues faced by you in ERM & CUP after golive?
6. Can we change Single roles, objects & Profile description through mass maintenance of role? If yes, how?
7. What are the prerequisites for creating a workflow for user provisioning?
8. How will you control GRC system if you have multiple rulesets activated?
9. Can we view the changes of a role, happened in PFCG, through GRC?
10. How will you mitigate a user against an authorization object which is decided as sensitive by Business?
11. Give an example of SOD with object level control & also decide the Risk implication from the Technical standpoint.
12. Is it possible to assign two roles with different validity period to a user in one shot through GRC? If yes, how?
13. What's the use of Detour path? How Fork path differs from Detour path?
14. How can you enable self password reset facility in GRC?
15. Can we have customized actions for creating request types in CUP?
16. Which SOX rules got inherited in SAP GRC?
17. How many types of Background job you are familiar with? Why Role/Profile & User Sync. job is required?
18. Where from can we change the default expiration time for mitigating controls? What's the default value for the same?
19. How will you do the mass import of role in GRC?
20. Explain the total configuration & utility of SPM?
21. Can we create Logical systems in GRC? If yes, how & what can be the advantages & disadvantages of the same?
22. Can we have different set of number ranges activated for request generation?
23. Explain, how can we create derived roles in ERM? What will be the significant changes in methodology for creating composite roles?