Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download all data in first synchronization

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello:

I'm on versión 7.1 SP11, and when I synchronize the device the first time download the application, then restarted the client and then synchronize again, this time download the data about the permissions /roles and I can see the link of the application. At this point in the sqm2 there is a process MMW_Q_000000000000000077 with the function module MMW_CLNT_INBOUND_PROCESS running. Synchronize the device and not download all the data, and repetitive sync only do the first lap. When finished the process MMW_Q_000000000000000077 and then synchronize all data download correctly to the device.

I have activated the "repetitiveSync" in defaults.properties, with a maximum of 100 times. Should not be synchronized until the queue was over or pass the 100 laps?

How I can get download all the data in the first sync?

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

You can configure the data objects in your SWCV to be extracted synchronously. For that go to Netweaver Administration portal, and Under Configuraiton tab - there is an option to set this parameter called DO_SYNC_EXTRACT for data objects to 'X'.

Actually I dont have access to a DOE system now to give you exact path. But once you login to portal -> click on Configuration Tab -> Then on left side menu's click on Data objects i guess and then you will see DO_SYNC_EXTRACT.

In this case, the moment you register your application all data is prepared and put into outbound queues and will get it to device.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, I have this parameter activate for the data objects. And the data is prepared and put into outbound queues, but i need to synchronice several times to lower it, and I think if I set the parameter repetitive sync the device would have to stay synchronized to finish download everything and that does not happen.

Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually its been almost 3 years now I have n't touched Client installation. But I remember there used to be a parameter in milli seconds which you can increase inorder to get entire data downloaded in one shot.

I guess you are also using Netweaver Mobile Client from SAP. If that is the case, then in the installation directly under on of the folder (its either config/settings), you can change the synchronize time out parameter to be higher. Do this settings when your client instllation is not running.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I googled and I got exactly what you need..

Check out this and it should definitely work..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/de/04/5efdfff1064ca78f337da5575c1e61/content.htm

Cheers,

Siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have in the file:

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.repetitiveSync.activated=true

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.repetitiveSync.maximumNumberOfSyncs=100

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.sync.repetitiveSync.timeBetweenSyncs=500

Just run the first sync until the MMW_Q_000000000000000077 finished.

Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understand if it solved your problem or the problem still exists.

Regards,

siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem still exists.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

One question - Was repetitive sync and time between sync's enabled by default when you installed Laptop client or you changed them after installation?

If your answer is Yes - Then may be what I feel is, when you first started the client it would have loaded the default parameters into temporary files and later it is using the same settings. Also it may be not be picking up the changes you did to the Default properties file. So, if there is any folder where it generates those temporary files, then delete all of them and restart your client.

Check this trouble shooting guide - http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0f8ef00-5a40-2c10-b8a1-f260176d3...

May be it might help w.r.t patches.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Siva: Also I have the parameter MobileEngine.Security.SynchronizationPasswordHandlingOption=local and it's get OK at first time, I think that the others parameter also gets OK.

What is w.r.t patches?

How I can do to make in the first sync download these parameters automatically? I create an agent configuration, download to the device I process it but I see no result.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I meant with patches was, may be the repetitive sync is not working as expected and it might have been resolved in one of the patches. So just make sure that you are on the latest patch level.

Siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm on 7.10 SP11.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran out of clues now. Somebody from Netweaver mobile client team should help you here... If possible, try to create an OSS ticket to SAP.

Siva.

Answers (0)