cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI frinds,

I crm somehow the net price is not adding up the cstics values but where as the netvalue is adding up.

can u tell me how to and where can i debug how standard is calculating the netprice in CRM IPC?

i have checked the prc_trace = X option and the SM53 logs.. but found nothing much.

is there any specific abap/java point where sap does this, if you know please respond ASAP

thanks

Niraja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichaelNe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

the netprice and netvalue is calculated inside the IPC running on the virtual machine container. Hence you can not easily debug this. Nevertheleess the main logic is, that basically all active non-statistic conditions of an item are used for calculation of the net value of an item. Depending on the sales / service item itself being statistical or not this item net value is cumulated into the transaction header total.

Best Regards,

Michael

P.S. The PRC_TRACE based access trace will not be helpful in this matter as it is used to analyze the determination of conditions instead of the calculation. For the calculation a new tool was recently introduced: see SAP note 1520446. Anyway this tool does cover the calculation of individual conditions, but not the calculation of totals like the net value.