Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

On Hold / Active / In Active

Hi All,

In SBO 8.8 PL 11, BP/Items can be placed as active or inactive. In the help files it states that if the BP / item is used, a warning message will appear - BUT when in a sales order for example, the BP is unable to be found. Why is the BP unable to be found? Is this related to a setting or discrepancy with the patch or new functionality with 8.8?

We have recently upgraded to 8.8 PL17 and realised we had a problem with this function.

Can you let me know the query to create the alert?

I was told to create a new post based on a previous post which is out of date.

On Hold / Active / In Active

Nick - no problem whatsover - that is why we are here in the forum...we have newbies and really experienced folks coming together helping each other - and that is what the forum is all about...

Just from experience I know that to use the variable reference, you use the first two - the 4 and the 0 - add a 0 on the end - add a $ to the 4 - encase them in the $ and the two

[ ] 

in order to use them as variable references. There are other rules associated with this variable reference, but I cannot remember them now (usually remember them only when I am working on a specific SQL or problem)...

LOL - See, I am not a technical expert either - just experience...maybe there is something in the manuals reference on the link above???

Regards from Across the Pond - Zal

PS - I bet if you posted your initial thread in the SAP B1 Core Forum, you would get lots of folks answering there. I personally start all my threads there and let them tell me if I should be putting it somewhere else...

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question