cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Tracking ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everyone,

In current Rule sets, When users changes Tracking No ( In this case Inbound Shipment BOL no) I am performing Task to Delete (existing) Tracking ID based on Tracking ID Code Set (In this case YTRACK_NO and Activity: TRACKING_ID_REMOVE) and adding (new) Tracking ID (Tracking ID CS : YTRACK_NO and Activity : TRACKINF_ID_SET).

I am able to Successfully delete the entry and add new one in Tracking ID Table. Everything worked fine.

Issue: When I post Event Messages or IDOCs using existing Tracking IDs ( Tracking ID Code Sets: IDN, IDNLINE, POLINE and YTRACK_NO) for given Inbound Delivery EH, I don't see any of the Event Messages getting posted for given IDN EH. When I ran through IDOC, I see IDOC Successful with Status "53" and it is same issue. I don't see any error in the Logs. Don't know what is causing this. Any thoughts.

P.S: When I process without deleting Tracking ID, I do see Event Messages posted for given IDN EH.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Susheel,

did you check the application log and transaction /SAPTRX/EVM_STATUS if and how the message was processed?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

Yes I checked application log and EVM_STATUS. None of the messages shows in EVM_STATUS.

Thanks

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then the only idea i would have is to check if the EH was locked or the message was not processed.

Could be checked in tables /SAPTRX/LOCKEDEH and /SAPTRX/EVM_UNPR with the EH_GUID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Steven

Yes I checked both the tables and do see entry in /SAPTRX/LOCKEDEH ( I do see NOT everytime, I see entry in the field).

When the Background Job, Release Event Lock Handler executes, then it updates the Reported Date and time,

Susheel

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, then it works as expected. If the EH is locked the relation is stored in this table. You need to schedule the job for locked EH regularly e.g. every 10 minutes and the messages will be processed.

Best regards,

Steffen