Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when activating InfoObject 0EXTMATLGRP

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to active infoObject 0EXTMATLGRP. While activating the infoObject, It is showing me errors which are shown below

1. "Error when activating InfoObject 0EXTMATLGRP"

2. "DDIC Object TABL /BI0/SEXTMATLGRP has not been activated"

Can you help me to get solution.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try RSRV check for your infoobject, if there are any inconsistencies, repair them and then see.

Regards, Rahul

evgeniypotseluev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there.

I cant activate infoobject as well.

I have no access to se14, and i cant check objects in RSRV because the infoobject should be activated before i run RSRV.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am not able to do this option "Activate and Adjust Database" because it is inactive so How can I proceed with this option.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Looks like you had loaded the data to IO 0EXTMATLGRP. Now you are trying to make some changes to the IO either after deleting the data or might be even without deleting the data. You need to adjust the SID table for thjis IO.

As mentioned goto SE14 trans --> Enter the Table name as /BI0/SEXTMATLGRP --> Edit > Select the radio button Save Data (If you are ok with data deletion you select Delete Data)> Activate & Adjust Database table.

But be very careful with SE14 trans.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this. Go to SE14. Give table /BI0/SEXTMATLGRP. Say "Adjust & Activate table", 'Save Data'.