cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with search criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I have added the field "objective" which correspond with the field "golas" in the activities panel (for task and interaction), now I want to search a task or a interaction by this field (using it as a search criteria) , but when I try to select it, this fiel is not in the available search criteria, I don´t understand it because is a standar field, how can I solve my problem by customizing without any code??

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jordi_escodaruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

¿Did you try to add it to the Design Layer?

IMG/Customer Relationship Management/UI Framework/UI Framework Definition/Design Layer/Copy SAP Design Objects

Choose the object you need, probably the field you miss is Hidden. If it is, you can press the "Copy from SAP" button and add it.

Hope this helps.

Jordi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have tried it doing as you said, but i cannot find my field and I don´t know how to copy it.

Any help? Thank you

jordi_escodaruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear bitabita:

¿Could you let me know the BOL object name you are working with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You need to add the new field to your search structure in the backend,and the add it to the displayed fields in the UI configuration of the UI component.Only then the field will be visible in the UI.

Suvidha

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello BitaBita,

Try this:

SPRO->CRM->UI Framewrok->UI Framework Definition->Design Layer->Deactivate Hiding of Fields.

Make sure that the checkbox is checked in order to avoid any hiding of standard fields at design layer level.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried it, but when I reach the "Deactivate Hiding of Fields" a message appear saying "no entries exist". What can I do???

My field is OBJECTIVE and it is in a OBject with query result BTQRAct_AC

Thank you

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,,

If no entry exists, go ahead and click on new entries. It will automatically insert a new record with description: No Hiding of Fields By Design Layer

Just tick this checkbox and it will be fine.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have done it as you said. The problem is that when I go to the customer configuration to add the field in the search criteria, the fiels is not available. I don´t undersatand why?

Any idea?

Thank you

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please specify the exact Component/View/Node and attribute name where you are trying to insert this field.

Thanks

Vishal

Edited by: Vishal Kesar on Jun 3, 2011 1:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here is where I can fill the field:

UI COMPONENT: BT126H_CALL

VIEW: SCDetails

Node: BTACTIVITYH

BOL ENTITY: BTQRAct_AC

ATTRIBUTE: OBJECTIVE

and this one is where I need to find it in order to add it to the search criteria:

COmponent: BT126S_APPT

View:ApptSQ

In this view there are 3 nodes: BTQACT, BTQRACT and BTQRACTCALL, I am using BTQACT and the fiel objetive is not there, but if i see in the other two nodes the fiel IS AVAILABLE in them...

tahnk you

jordi_escodaruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear bitabita:

OK, I think now is more clear your request.

Behind the node BTQACT, you have a structure called CRMST_QUERY_ACT_BTIL. On this structure you don't have the field OBJECTIVE, that's why you don't see it in the context.

You can create CI_EEW_BUS2000126_SEARCH, and inside this structure you can add the Field OBJECTIVE. Activate.

Now you should have on the context your field. But then you have to assign it to the design layer to see it on your view configuration. To do that, SPRO / Customer Relationship Management / UI Framework / UI Framework Definition / Design Layer / Copy SAP Design Objects.

Select Object Type BT126_APPT, double click in the folder Design Object (left pane).

Select Design Object BTQACT_AC and press "Copy from SAP" (or Go to Copies if you already copied it). The system will show Change View "Design Object": Details.

Double click on Design Folder (left pane)

Click on New Entries.

On attribute name inform OBJECTIVE

On Object inform BTQAct

On Attribute inform OBJECTIVE

On Field Label inform the label you want.

Save changes.

Then go to the view, the node and your attribute, right click and Assign to design layer. Inform data.

Go to your view configuration and add your field to the search criterias.

At this point you should be able to see your field in the view.

After that, you should implement the coding for the search criteria. You can do it in BADI CRM_BADI_RF_Q1O_SEARCH...

Hope this helps.

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I agree with Jordi. This would be the perfect way of adding this standard attribtue to the search structure and making it available to search.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both very very much!!! It has worked!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your method worked for this field, but I would like to know if the method works for another field, can I do the same with CONC_KEY, is the same estructure where I have to add it??

Thank you

Answers (0)